PDA

View Full Version : ISO Good Infant Bathtub

MelissaTC
03-28-2002, 04:47 PM
I am looking for a good infant bathtub that will fit in a double kitchen sink. Can anyone suggest one? Thanks :)

-Melissa
:)

rachelfran
03-30-2002, 08:12 PM
i don't think the infant seats fit in a sink... we had one that we laid on the table but it was awful.. i wish we had gotten the 4 in 1... my son is now 9 months and we have the blow up one and we set that in the tub - we love it and so does he!

suzska
03-30-2002, 10:57 PM
We have the Euro Bath and just put it on the floor of my son's room. I use the small basin we got at the hospital to carry the water. We store it upright between his crib and a tall dresser.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

egoldber
03-30-2002, 11:17 PM
Hi! I had one from Safety 1st that fits over a double sink. They no longer make the exact same model, but there is one on babycenter.com that is very similar. It was quite inexpensive and I was very pleased with it.

http://store.babycenter.com/product/safety_health_and_babycare/bathing/tubs/3124

I did find that at first, baby was very slippery, and would move around in the tub and did not enjoy her baths. I bought a large sponge bear ($3.99 at BabiesRUs in the baby tub aisle) and used that with her in the tub. She LOVED baths after that. We are now using a bath ring in the big tub, but I still use the sponge bear for her to sit on. It makes her much more secure.

HTH,