PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the new Combi Highchair?

LImom
04-06-2002, 08:50 AM
Since I love my combi stroller, I want to check out the new High Chair...Combi said it should be in my local store last week but my babies r us has seem to pretty much stopped carrying combi - they only have one stroller on the floor! Has anyone seen this or have it yet? My baby is due in June but I like the idea that it completely lays down so I will have a place to put her while working in the kitchen without having to move stuff to every room. THanks for any info...

mspacman
04-07-2002, 01:08 AM
I don't know specifically about Combi but there are other highchair models that recline enough for a newborn, if that's your criteria. Originally I thought I wouldn't need a high chair till my daughter started solids. But when she cried every time we left her to go eat dinner, and we got tired of trying to hold her on our laps while eating, I shopped for a high chair and found several that would hold her. I ended up getting the Fisher Price and she loves sitting in it, not just at mealtimes. Graco also has one that reclines and there were others I don't recall (because they were out of my price range :))