PDA

View Full Version : graco pack 'n play

spu
04-22-2002, 12:10 PM
We're expecting twins and are considering one of the graco play yards. Has anyone used them? If so which one do you like? Are the changing table options worth it? Thanks for any advice!

Susan

sophiesmom
04-24-2002, 09:48 AM
I used the Graco playard w/ changing table and parent organizer (it's the jungle theme one, it's sage and cream w/ little animals). I loved it. We used the bassinet when the baby was little, and the changing table and organizer were great (we kept it downstairs). It was nice being able to have her sleep/get changed downstairs. I was able to keep diapers, wipes, and other little things in the organizer, loved it... Good luck w/ the twins!

egoldber
04-24-2002, 01:14 PM
I totally agree with the above. It is one of my couldn't have done without items. I love the chnaging table and still use it. I have a whole diaper changing station set up with the PNP downstairs, so I don't have to run upstairs to change baby. Now it is a luxury, but when I first brought baby home I couldn't have done without it. I ended up with a C-section and couldn't go up and down stairs more than a couple times a day for 2 weeks and still had to take it easy for a couple weeks after that. It was wonderful to have a bassinet and changing station all in one tidy package.

If I had to pick an option, I would choose the changing table over the bassinet. We could only use the bassinet for about 6 weeks. After that she didn't sleep very well in it and we stopped using it. (I now use it to hold all my diapers, wipes, blankets, etc.) As I said, I still using the changing table many times a day.

HTH,

spu
04-24-2002, 06:33 PM
Thanks to both of you for your input. With the twins, there's a good chance I'll have a C-section too, so great advice about setting up a changing station downstairs. I'll make sure to get a PNP with the changing table.

susan