PDA

View Full Version : FP Soothing Dreams Monitor......

NewMommy2B
04-27-2002, 10:39 AM
Does anyone have experience with this new monitor? It looks interesting, but I was wondering if it works well. Thanks!

Rachels
04-27-2002, 11:37 AM
I have the same question, so would love to hear what others think. I've held off buying it, though, because it gets terrible reviews on Amazon.com.

MariaMP
05-09-2002, 11:34 AM
I tried the Soothing Dreams Monitor, twice, and I ended up returning both. There was this horrible clicking, humming sound and I couldn't hear the baby cry over that noise. The baby and my three year old loved the light show, but we couldn't tolerate the noise from the receiver. Also, the transmitter would make a LOUD scwelching kind of noise quite often and would wake everyone. I tried the two different channels and there was no relief. ToysRUs took them back and I ended up buying a VTech Nighty Night Nature light for the light show. They both LOVE that! I bought the Nature light at a Zany Brainy and when I told the girl about what I was replacing she laughed. She said she had gotten her sister the Soothing Dreams Monitor and her sister called her and told her to take it back for the same reasons I mentioned. I hope that helps. I'm still searching for a good monitor!