PDA

View Full Version : Amazon/ToysRUs Codes

suzska
05-03-2002, 10:13 PM
Okay, I'm starting a new thread for this in case nobody looks at the Neurosmith Blocks post.

Here are some codes that you can use at Amazon/ToysRUs that can be STACKED (or used together) for maximum discount. I did some digging and found out what they were for to satisfy my own curiousity.

905513 for $5 off toys
905514 for $10 off $50+ of toys
905517 for $5 off toys
MAPMCEXCLUS2 for $5 off any $35+

Combine these 4 codes for $25 off toys! Combine with the two below for more off special buys.

Purchase something from the Spring Savings Sale and use
SAVETENSSS43 for another $10 off (I think it's for over $50)

And if you buy the Neurosmith Music Blocks as mentioned in the original post, use
SAVEMUSCBLKS to get 1 free when you buy 2 others

Now I also came across these two codes for each $5 off any $35+, but I can't gaurantee that they work since I didn't use them. Anyway, they are
MAPDSCVERSHP (one site mentioned you might need to use with a Disc. Card, but I don't know, since I saw a similar note for the "MAP..." code above, and I used it okay with my Visa)
MAPTREMSAVER

Agian, I can't gaurantee these last two, but if someone tries them, could you report back. If they work for an extra $10, I'll be mad I didn't get to use them, but glad I could help someone else.

Best of Luck! And Happy Shopping!

rachelfran
05-07-2002, 09:32 AM
thanks for doing that!

AugBaby
05-07-2002, 10:08 PM
I tried using the codes and was told that the offer had expired :-(
Where do you find the codes, so that I can keep an eye out for the future? Thanks so much for posting about it.

suzska
05-08-2002, 11:24 PM
Well 905513, 905514, and 905517 seem to have expired, but the other ones may still be usable. But I think only SAVETENSSS43 can be "stacked" with the others.

There are many sites that list the codes--I did a search on Amazon Codes, or Amazon Coupons. I'm not sure where Rachel found them exactly--that's who I got them from. Most of the sites didn't know when those 3 codes would expire (and some said later in May).

Oh, well. Now I try to remember to do a search before I order anything online to see if there are codes. I also belong to eBates and get a % back from some sites (like the window blinds I ordered on Monday from Smith and Noble--I'm getting 5% back!). Off course I forgot to use eBates the time I ordered from BabyGap, and so I lost a few bucks there. :-(

And now I'm kicking myself for not placing another order from Amazon using a relative's account. :-(