PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a good deal on Chicco Mamma High Chair

morgan
05-10-2002, 07:00 PM
I'm looking for the best deal...I've seen the one I want at BRU online for $149, but would love to get that cut.

Madelyn
05-10-2002, 07:36 PM
Create a registry on Babycenter.com and buy the chair off your registry for 10% off, then use the code 13254069 for 20% off. The price for the Chicco Mamma is $159.95 and $169.95 for the new model with the puzzle tray. If you buy the $159.95 one, the price with the percents off is $115.16 shipping is $5.99 plus a $6 surcharge, bringing the total shipped to $127.15. If you don't mine used, I saw one at a consignment store for $79 and I bought mine second-hand from the previous owner for $25. I also saw one go on Ebay for $31, not including shipping.

savvymomtobe
05-10-2002, 10:00 PM
We bought our Chicco Mamma High Chair at Marshalls on clearance for $70. The big problem is they don't regularly stock them so it is hit or miss. But it doesn't hurt to browse. Also try your independent baby retailers, they often have better sales than BRU.
Good Luck
Ann Marie

MI_MOM
05-12-2002, 04:27 PM
Madelyn's note above is right on -- Babycenter.com. I just purchased the C.Mamma HC with activity tray in navy with a light yellow plaid pattern. It retails for $170. After creating a registry & using the discount code above, the total was $135 (including shipping). What a deal!! I am glad I waited to get a HC until I really needed it. I like the dual trays and puzzle pieces. The top transparent tray fits in the dishwasher. It did take a little while to get the hang of the tray releases. I think it was definitely worth the extra $10 over the regular C.Mamma HC. The HC has an option to remove the shoulder straps. I do wish the tray would hang on the back of the HC. Overall, it was a great purchase. I ordered the HC this past Monday AM and it was delivered on Thursday afternoon.

I thank Madelyn for the tip!!

Good Luck!

morgan
05-12-2002, 08:04 PM
is the new chicco mamma with the activity tray the same as the older model without it? It still folds up, etc.?

Okay, just went back and re-read things and it looks like it does fold up, etc. It also says the tray does hang on the back. Do you think the activity tray is really useful? I'm not sure which one to go with

TIA

morgan
05-13-2002, 07:45 AM
thanks! Just bought it...codes worked great!!!!

jennfier
06-25-2002, 06:05 PM
Are you talking about me ? ;)
I got the chicco mama for $31 off ebay. and shipping was only around $10 cos the seller had a good deal with fedex. i like the high chair. it's in great condition too.

jennifier