PDA

View Full Version : chicco mamma high chair....just got one at the thrift store and...

ubermom
06-19-2002, 12:20 AM
(it was only $27 - and looks barely used) but of course it did not come with DIRECTIONS. i have been reading about how you can store the tray on the back of the chair...how do you do it? i am pretty sure it is not a 2002 model. the cover is navy and has moons, stars and spaceships with little bears in them.
is there anything else in the directions that i should know about? it looks great, i am thrilled with my shopping...5 years ago for my first i got a peg perego at the thrift store for $40 and it was such a deal..but it did not age well and now baby #3 needs a new one. anything you can tell me would be helpful, i checked the chicco web site and there is not really any information. thanks alot!

jenneric_2000
06-21-2002, 06:49 AM
I just looked through my instructions and couldn't find anything about this. Mine is a 2002, I think. I think if you have figured out the tray release and how to fold the thing, there isn't much more in the instructions. I have to say the instructions aren't the best. For instance, our's came with an insert for younger babies but it isn't even mentioned in the instructions. We sort of figured out how to arrange it on our own (it is bigger than one of those headrest things). Anyway, good luck!

jenneric_2000
06-28-2002, 05:50 AM
ok, I finally got around to noticing that there are little knobs on the back about ten/twelve inches up. there are holes in the back of the tray and it fits over the knobs. Voila!