PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Care Highchair by Fisher Price

LailaCa
06-29-2002, 12:10 AM
I have just read the ad on BabyCenter and must admit that this chair does look nice. It does not have casters though. At $69 it is a VERY affordable price.

Does anyone have any experience with this high chair? Would greatly appreciate some feedback.

Thanks so much.
Laila

HOBSON725
06-29-2002, 04:46 PM
We have this high chair and like it very much. I didn't want a high chair with casters so that's one of the reasons why we chose this chair. I like the feature of the dishwashwer-safe "plate" that come with it. We haven't used the plate yet(dd is 6 mo. old) so I can't comment on that. So far so good in our house!

daisymommy
07-03-2002, 10:12 AM
Read the reviews on this product (VERY HIGH!) at Babiesrus.com. All of their products are reviewed with 1-4 stars and parent's first hand experiences. I am getting this high chair because it recieved such great ratings.

raynjen
07-04-2002, 02:31 PM
We've had this highchair for four months now and I am very happy with it. We move it around all the time without the benefit of casters and haven't had any problems. We like its ease of cleaning and adjustability of height. I highly recommend it.
Jen in the Hearland

MinnieMouse
07-08-2002, 11:39 AM
We have the 2001 Chicco Mamma....the FP high chair came out way after dd started needing one.

I was disappointed that we didn't have the chance to buy this one...we have so many of Fisher Prices other products and toys and are thrilled with them...until I saw it in the store.

My dd is a little peanut so this wouldn't have been a problem for her...but I don't think many babies will fit in the chair for long. The FP chair is SOOOOO much smaller than our Chicco. I would definitely be concerned that larger kids wouldn't fit for the length of time they need to be in a high chair.

That said...I love the idea about the dishwashable tray and the handy holders on the side...but the size of it is a really huge turn off.

HTH

Christine

PS...We use the wheels on the Chicco all the time so that would be a consideration as well.

ecarley
07-10-2002, 07:56 PM
LOVE IT! We got one as soon as they were available at our BrU. Ours never leaves its place in the dining room, so not having casters was actually an advantage, as far as we were concerned. And the tray insert is great. If one surface is messy, just whip the tray off for a clean surface!