PDA

View Full Version : Best Travel Booster Seat

raynjen
07-09-2002, 08:43 AM
I will be going to stay with my folks for 6 weeks while my DH is deployed. I'm looking for a good booster seat with tray to use with my almost 9 mos. old daughter. Since my parents live 9 hours away I need something that will pack fairly compactly and I would like something that we could use for awhile. Any suggestions? (By the way - parents table won't accomodate a hook-on style chair)

MinnieMouse
07-09-2002, 09:24 AM
We have the First Years Booster...the one that DOESN'T recline. I looked at both this and the Safety First ones and liked this better. Plus SF doesn't make me warm and fuzzy since they are owned by Cosco.

We leave the booster in the trunk of the car and use it in restaurants, at friend's houses and most recently on vacation.

It's been great. The only thing if you are using it long term is to make sure you get the food out from under it. Dd is now solely on table food and it drops down next to her and gets under the seat.

HTH

Christine

pamela mom of 3
07-09-2002, 11:35 AM
I too own the first years model, actually both of them the one that reclines and the one that doesn't. I think either would work although the 3-in-1 would fold smaller, i'd try your daughter in both styles and see which suits best. :)
http://www.thefirstyears.com