PDA

View Full Version : Help with Chicco Mamma

tzuchang
07-17-2002, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone,

I want to get the Chicco Mamma HC. I have the following questions:

1) Is 2002 model much better than 2001 model?
3) Anyone knows the best place (cheapest price) to get Chicco Mamma?

Thank!

MI_MOM
07-20-2002, 08:35 AM
A few months ago I purchased the CM 2002 HC with Activity Tray in navy with a light yellow plaid. I love it! I am was torn b/w the a CM & Peg Prima Papa HC. I like the dual trays and puzzle pieces, which keeps my daughter busy while I clean up after mealtime. The top transparent tray fits in the dishwasher. It did take a little while to get the hang of the tray releases. I think it was definitely worth the extra $10 over the regular 2002 C.Mamma HC. The HC has an option to remove the shoulder straps, which I think is an overkill. I do wish the tray would hang on the back of the HC. I think that is a feature of the older models. It is easy to keep clean. I ordered it on a Monday morning and it was delivered that Thursday afternoon.

I feel I got a great deal on it at Babycenter.com. It retails for around $170. Based on the advice of a posting on this message board, I created a registry and received 10% off my 1st purchase. I then used a discount code, which can be found on by searching the internet for discount codes - baby center. Try 13544652 - if not search the web. The total was $135 (including shipping). What a deal!!

Good Luck! :)