PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used the

TLC1994
09-06-2002, 12:05 AM
I've been trying to decide which portable booster seat to purchase and just came across this one:

http://store.yahoo.com/babyant/bh037045.html

Has anyone seen or used this? If so, how does it compare with the Portable 3-in-1 Booster Seat from First Years or the Fold n Go Booster from Safety 1st?

I guess I'm just trying to find the best portable booster seat for the money that will work at other people's homes that do not have highchairs, at restaurants, etc. and I don't want to spend a ton of money!

Thanks!

MinnieMouse
09-06-2002, 08:25 AM
We have the First Years booster that doesn't recline and LOVE it. We keep it in the trunk of the car and use it everywhere. In fact we will be buying another one for my car when I start driving it!!

It's easy to use and has fit everywhere we have tried it, including restaurants and relatives houses. Dd loves her booster seat and often tries to carry it herself LOL!

I have made a concious decision to stay away from any Safety 1st/Cosco product if at all possible based on their awful track record...so the choice between the two was a no brainer. I've never seen the one in your link before...but it looks similar to ours. I think ours was $20 or so at BRU.

HTH

Christine

luvbeinmama
09-06-2002, 06:19 PM
I also have the First Years booste and LOVE it. The only drawback to it was that I had to replace the waist strap as DS is fairly stocky and it was too short for him. But, since I replaced that, it has been a GREAT seat!!!

ct
09-07-2002, 03:35 PM
I have both the First Years reclining feeding seat (doesn't fold) and their folding seat as well. I love both products and I like First Years customer service as well. The reclining feeding seat doesn't travel as well (takes up too much room) which is why I got the folding one too (I just keep it in the car). I compared the First Years folding seat to the Safety 1st one at the BRU near me and the First Years looks bigger (seat and tray) and just seemed better made to me. Best of luck to you...

ct