PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Rocker/Bouncer Seat

mdefalcony
10-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Does anyone have any comments on this? My two girlfriends have the Chicco Deluxe Rocker Bouncer w/Music and love it. But I can't see spending $80! This Fisher Price Model is similar but half the price!

Appreciate any and all comments!

Thanks,
Maria

rachelfran
10-01-2002, 10:33 PM
we had this but returned it - my son never liked it - at least not the infant setting...

also from what i understand - it really has to be put away for a while between infancy and older toddler when you can use it as a rocker - it sits up too high for a rocker for a smaller toddler - they fall right out of it - the angle doesn't look right.

jmtcw

MinnieMouse
10-02-2002, 10:18 AM
We have this and LOVE it. It was a little big for our teeny dd in the beginning...but we tried to use it off and on the first 4-5 months. Then she was sitting up and didn't want any part of it. Since her first birthday she's been sitting in the rocker by herself and LOVES it. And she's still tiny...only 18lbs and 29" at her 1yr appt.

I don't agree that it doesn't work for young toddlers, dd can get in and out of it like a champ and loves sitting in it and rocking while watching her beloved elmo and dora.

I wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone I know buying a bouncy seat. In fact much to dh's dismay I will stop in the bouncy seat aisle at BRU and recommend it there too :-).

Christine