PDA

View Full Version : idiot needs help with chicco mamma highchair puzzle

julie1218
10-12-2002, 04:53 PM
i can't believe that i am too dense to figure out how the puzzle pieces go together on the new chicco mamma high chair. i got them all together just fine--but there are several pieces leftover that i do not know what to do with. those leftover pieces all look "noses"--a pig's nose, a cat's nose, a dog's nose. the owner's manual that came with the chair is for the old version and does not mention the puzzle. please help this mom who is clearly has no spatial reasoning!

thanks.

christic
10-14-2002, 07:57 AM
The "noses" don't really seem to have a specific place to go. We've got ours just lined up along the edge of the tray, closest to the seat. The only instructions we received just identified the pieces included...the harder, thick plastic pieces are supposed to be cheeks?! or maybe that's the button looking things? Anyway, point I think is to make different faces out of all the pieces. Not sure I completely get it (ok the eyes and noses I get, but the cheeks and buttons?) but my daughter seems to enjoy just chewing on the stuff while waiting for her food, so I guess it serves its purpose.