PDA

View Full Version : Zooper high chair anywhere?

Rachels
10-28-2002, 08:38 AM
Does anyone know of stores in either the Boston, MA or Charlotte, NC areas that carry the Zooper? I'd love to actually SEE it! Thanks!

-Rachel
Mommy to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

nicknack
10-28-2002, 11:15 AM
Rachel--
You might try calling Boston Baby. They are located in Newton and one other place (not sure right now!). I know they carry the Zooper strollers so maybe they'll have the high chair. Baby Furniture Warehouse in Reading (and also one other location) also carries the Zooper strollers, so you might want to check there.
DO you have a Zooper stroller? I know this isn't the stroller message board, but I'm thinking about getting one of those...
Hope this helps!
Nicole

Rachels
10-28-2002, 02:26 PM
Hi. Nope, I don't have a Zooper stroller, although I hear you can't really go wrong with those. I have a PP Venezia and a Chicco Ponee, both of which are great. Thanks for the store names-- I'll check them!

-Rachel
Mommy to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

spu
10-28-2002, 06:22 PM
Hi Rachel and Nicole,

Are you guys from the boston area? I am too.

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

nicknack
10-28-2002, 07:09 PM
Hi Susan--
Wow, twin girls! How's that going? I love their names...
I am in the Boston area, my husband and I are currently living in Roslindale, although most likely moving to some suburb in the next 3 years or so(possibly Andover). Whereabouts are you? We just started trying this month, and I'm obsessed with boards like these as I'm trying to get lots of research done! Any particular stores you went to in the area that you liked/disliked?

Rachels
10-28-2002, 07:11 PM
I live in North Quincy!

-Rachel
Mommy to Abigail Rose
5/18/02