PDA

View Full Version : 2 in 1 Discovery Farm

bnme
11-13-2002, 09:01 AM
Does any one have this? How do you like it? Any comments comparing it to the Ultr/Mega Suacers? I got this as a shower gift and think it is adorable, but I don't know anyone who has used it.

TIA

charp2000
11-14-2002, 01:55 PM
We bought this after checking out all the selections at BRU and Target. It seemed to offer more value than the Ultra/Mega Suacers and we liked the idea that it will later convert to a play center.

I think it's great! My baby loves playing with all the different toys. There's plenty of variety, and it also comes with several little people, which my baby likes to pick up and 'mouthe'. The tractor and a couple of the wagons can either be stationary or you can connect them and push them around the play center.

I would certainly recommend it to others.

Jill

lisalie
11-15-2002, 12:23 PM
I got this after other mommies in my neighborhood said it's the most popular among their kids. They also liked that it could convert into a toddler-type floor toy. Apparently the older kids still play with it. My 6-month old absolutely loves his, and has loved it for almost 3 months now. He gets excited just to see it! The toys are great. However, he would get frustrated sometimes at the toy being stationary, because he wanted to lift it to his mouth. Luckily, there is plenty of room on the tray for other toys to fit, so he can play with both stationary and non-stationary toys at the same time. I didn't see a lot of tray room on the other ones out there, so I really recommend this one.

tjham
11-26-2002, 01:25 AM
My granddaughter has this and loved it from 5 months. She's now 16 months. We took it apart and put it on the ground but she let us know she wanted it back together. She plays with it from the outside now!