PDA

View Full Version : thinking of returning Chicco Mamma- please help!!

cdlamis
12-21-2002, 12:05 PM
Hi,
I just bought the CM for my 6 month old. I have only used it 2 times but am wondering if I should take it back. My daughter is large but the tray is still too far from her (like many have mentioned). This is a big issue for me but will this get better when she gets bigger or will she primarily grow taller? Sounds like a dumb question but this is my first child so I don't know. Also, since she is a big baby (22 lbs), is the Chicco Mamma the best choice because of size? Also the post being on the tray bothers me.
I have never tried another HC so I dont want to return this one and have the same problems with any other HC. my husband thinks I get obsessed over these decidions and thinks we should just keep it. I dont want to pay $150 for a HC that I will regret.
In your opinion, what is the best HC with wheels, vinyl and easy to use? We also want a durable one to last with the next child.
Thank you!
Daniella
Sorry so long!

Rachels
12-21-2002, 12:19 PM
We returned our CM for the same reasons. Have you seen the Combi? I thought it was great.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

mamahill
12-21-2002, 01:59 PM
The space between Ainsleigh and the tray is perfect for the scoop of her Baby Bjorn bib. Also, Ainsleigh is on the smaller side (about 17 pounds at 9 months). I'm glad we have the seat and have loved it. If you're not happy with it, though, I'd take it back if I were you. You don't want to be second-guessing yourself for the next month and then kicking yourself later on!

egoldber
12-21-2002, 04:29 PM
I agree. Better to return it now than spend the next 2-3 YEARS regretting a big purchase like that.

HTH,

cdlamis
12-23-2002, 12:16 PM
Thanks- I will be returning it.
Anyone know where I can find a Baby trend in vinyl?

Thanks~Daniella