PDA

View Full Version : Chicco hook-on chair

Momof3Labs
01-24-2003, 08:00 PM
Since Colin is outgrowing his infant car seat, we decided to look into hook-on chairs for restaurant eating. We wouldn't be able to use it right away, but soon I expect. I found the Chicco hook-on chair for $29 at TJ Maxx and bought it.

So, if you have this chair or have used one similar, do you recommend that I keep it or buy a different one (or do you have another suggestion to keep him out of the icky restuarant high chairs)?

I've read the archives but since we haven't discussed this topic in a while, I thought that it was worth bringing up again!

Thanks!!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

emmiem
01-24-2003, 09:31 PM
I have that exact chair and I hate it! It's hard to get it tight enough on wobbly restaurant tables. It can not be used on pedestal tables which most restaurants have. The material can not be wiped clean. I had the denim and it washed up beautifully but was a pain to take on and off. The chair is now at the consignment shop! Take it back and get the First Years inflatable booster or use wipes on the restaurant high chair. Hope this helps.

Tracey1
01-25-2003, 11:14 PM
Lori,

We have the Me Too portable seat and love it - it goes everywhere with us! It's small, lightweight and easy to attach (even one-handed w/baby on your lap). It also wipes clean easily. Babycenter.com has it on sale right now for $38 & free shipping!

http://store.babycenter.com/product/gear/highchairs_and_booster_seats/1641