PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend High Chair -What age?

bnme
01-27-2003, 09:20 AM
I have the Baby Trend High Chair but have not yet assembled it. At what age can I use it as an alternative seating area for DH? I know he won't be "eating" in it anytime soon, but it would be a nice place to put him especially when we are eating so he can be close to us. He likes to sit in his bouncey seat but I don't like that he is always on the floor. I have a dog and won't turn my head if he is in it.

Does it make sense to put this up so early??

TIA

Momof3Labs
01-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Does it recline? Our high chair reclines so we put Colin in it once at about 2 months, but didn't really start using until last week. He's sitting up pretty well, with assistance, so we put some toys on the tray and strapped him in.

You can always try it, and if it doesn't work well, try it again in a month or so!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

PS I noticed this in some of your other posts - I think that you mean DS :-). DH refers to your husband, and DS refers to your son. :-)

bnme
01-27-2003, 02:34 PM
LOL!

I do that all the time when typing....sometimes I catch it.....I guess not all the time!

JP4
01-27-2003, 08:40 PM
I just bought a Baby Trend for my 4 month old son and we recline it and he sits with us at the table. I buckle him in but don't use the tray because it's pretty high in the recline position. By the way, assembly takes minutes--all you do is snap on the wheels!

juliasdad
01-28-2003, 01:12 PM
Same here. Julia started sitting in her Trend highchair at 4 months; it reclines very nicely, and she's much happier sitting at the table while we're eating than she was sitting in her bouncer or swing.

-dan