PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend play yard vs. Graco

nofeea
02-05-2003, 05:02 PM
I just received a Baby Trend Care Center (play yard) as a gift. It has a full size bassinet, a changing pad, mobile and storage pocket. I like the features but I've read that Graco's pack n' plays are better. Should I exchange it? Anyone out there have a Baby Trend that they really like?

joodyjr
02-05-2003, 05:05 PM
Sounds an awful lot like the Graco. If I were you, I wouldn't expend the extra energy to exchange it. Plus I doubt your baby will notice it isn't a Graco!! LOL

Sarah1
02-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Hi--my neighbor has a Baby Trend and she really likes it. I have a Graco, and I can't see much of a difference. Baby Trend seems like a very good brand.

nofeea
02-26-2003, 03:04 PM
Apparantly, Baby Trend has improved their model. I went to check out all the choices at Babies R Us and had one of the sales people close and open the yard for me. He was surprised to find that the new Baby Trend was much easier to fold up than he remembered. It is now comparable to Graco according to him. Since this was the one complaint I read about on these boards and it now seems to be resolved, I guess I'm keeping my gift! Thanks for responding...