PDA

View Full Version : Have you used the Tubsider from One Step Ahead?

MichelleL
02-17-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi all!

I'm looking for some feedback on this product, see it here..http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=245&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=117&iSubCat=31&iProductID=245

My dh & I both have bad backs. We just converted Mikey's bath to a bathseat. So, no more countertop bathing. The seat doesn't fit into the kitchen sink either so we are on to the real bathtub now. Anyway, my dh loves giving Mikey his baths too and his back is in really bad shape. I am wondering if you use this product how do you like it? Does your husband use it as well? I am 5'3" and my dh is 6'3" and 250lbs. Do you think this seat will work for him?? Also we only have 1 bathroom so we would have to remove the Tubsider after every bath. Is this as inconvenient as someone mentioned in the reviews?

Anybody have any other ideas or suggestions of things that worked for you??

TIA! :D

Have a great day!

Michelle L

COElizabeth
02-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Michelle,

I'm not sure how to post the links, but if you do a search of tubsider in this topic area, you will find a couple of Tubsider threads, including one I started a month or so ago. We haven't bought ours yet, but just about everyone who posted really likes it. The older thread has one mention of a website selling it for less than other places, so you could check that out. HTH.

Elizabeth
Mom to James
9-20-02

MichelleL
02-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Thanks Elizabeth! I usually do a search before I post, I was just gung ho and spaced out on searching this time! I swear ever since I had ds I have fewer brain cells!:P Anyway, thanks and I checked out your thread last month. Sounds positive. Did you end up getting one?

Michelle L

tovachanah
02-18-2003, 01:41 PM
nm