PDA

View Full Version : entertainer system recommendations please

NancyB
02-27-2003, 06:41 PM
They all look alike the suacer like entertainers, does anyone have a favorite? Thanks its for a 6 month old

Momof3Labs
02-27-2003, 07:03 PM
I like the Evenflo the best - we have the megasaucer but the ultrasaucer is cool, too!

I'm curious - will you get much use out of it for a 6 month old? I'm not sure how long the babies tend to use these.

LisaS
02-27-2003, 07:12 PM
Evenflow Ultrasaucer was a huge favorite w/DD from 4 mo.s to 10 mo.s Now, at 13 mos she still uses it to pull up on and stands and plays with the toys from the outside of it.

The main diff between Ultrasuacer, Megasaucer and Exersaucer is the number of toys. Ultrasaucer has the most, followed by the other 2 in descending order. There is a new Ultrasaucer that is portable - I have yet to see it IRL, but hopefully someone else here has and can offer any insight.

Andrea S
02-27-2003, 07:21 PM
I like the evenflo as well we have the ultrasaucer and Andrew loves it. He is also 6 months old.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8//

COElizabeth
02-28-2003, 12:38 PM
Even after my nephew was bored by the exersaucer toys, my sister used the exersaucer to hold him in place while he watched a video and she took a shower!

Elizabeth
Mom to James
9-20-02

schums
02-28-2003, 12:57 PM
We have the Graco version and LOVE it. My DS (11 months) has been using it since he was about 4 months old, and will cruise around the outside of it now, playing with the toys. One thing I really like about this one, is that the seat comes out and the frame on top opens up, making it a "walk into" toy, fun for toddlers. Some of the toys actually change into more toddler-like toys too. I figure we'll get a few more months of use out of it (at least).

Sarah

abendick
03-02-2003, 01:05 PM
We bought the Evenflo Walk Around (I think that is the name) and my son LOVED it. It has three legs and you can release two of the legs so that your baby can walk around in a circle. My son would run around and pick up his legs and spin. He had a great time with the toys too. The only thing is that it doesn't spin on carpet, but I put it in the kitchen and it gave me time to cook dinner.

Anne and Emmett