PDA

View Full Version : Replacement toys for exersaucer?

Rachels
03-01-2003, 04:56 PM
Our ultrasaucer bee had an-- um-- unfortunate washing machine accident, and Abigail has never gotten interested in the snail. Does Evenflo make changeable toys for the exersaucers? Where would I find them? Our local BRU had plenty of Graco toys, but no Evenflo.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

ColleenB
03-01-2003, 09:41 PM
I just went to the Evenflo website and found this info under the "contact us" section. Looks like you may be in luck. :)

Contact Us
The ParentLink Consumer Resource Center is available Monday - Friday from 8 am to 7 pm (EST). Our staff will help you with questions about installation and proper use of your Evenflo product, recalls and any other questions you may have. We also offer replacement parts for most of our products. Please give us a call - we look forward to hearing from you!

Please Call Us at:
1-800-233-5921 (In the USA and Canada)

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

Colleen

angusmom
03-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Evenflo doesn't make changeable toys for the sacuers (they did in the past, but that ended a year or so ago), but they should be able to send a replacement part to you at no charge. They are usually very nice about that. :)

jojo2324
03-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Yes, this is true. When we first put together our exersaucer, I stripped the screws that held the music box in place and was unable to attach it to the disc. Completely my fault. I called Evenflo and they sent out a free replacement immediately.

Wouldn't it be great if clothing companies did this? "I swear, I was just zipping the pants up and they riiiiipped like you wouldn't believe around my rear..." :P

myllam
03-05-2003, 12:32 AM
I think evenflo's customer service is excellent. I accidentally broke the bug bar on the ultrasaucer and they had a brand new one shipped out to me within 2 weeks free of charge. I bought it well over a year ago, but they never even asked me how long I have had it.