PDA

View Full Version : Combi Easy Glider Highchair

DMB90
03-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Who has this highchair? Who is getting this highchair? What do you think of it?
Please let me know!!

Rachels
03-03-2003, 02:32 PM
I looovvvve this highchair! We don't have it (DH balked at the price), but I covet it. Great chair.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

egoldber
03-03-2003, 02:47 PM
I think its a great chair. If I were buying a new one today, this is the one I would get. My one caveat would be that it folds oddly. If you need a high chair to fold for space constraint reasons, this probably isn't the chair for you. But the chair I have now doesn't fold and I have never missed that feature.

HTH,

celfsh
03-03-2003, 03:09 PM
I, too, was interested in this highchair, but ended up going with the Zooper. If you haven't already, check out August Mom's posts in this thread...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID5/774.html

She gives a lot of good info about the Combi as well as others.

HTH!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

DMB90
03-03-2003, 03:21 PM
Thanks, everyone that did help.
Im going with the Combi deluxe easy glider!!

August Mom
03-03-2003, 07:34 PM
I own the Combi Deluxe Easy Glider, so if you have any specific questions about it that weren't answered in the thread celfsh mentioned, please let me know.

So far, I really like the chair. DS fits in it very nicely. The tray really wraps around and I like that. My only complaints are that the back wheels are stationary, making the chair difficult to push around corners and the shoulder straps are designed in such a way that my DS can easily grab the ends of the straps (not so good if there is food on the hand). Also, the chair is heavier to move up than other chairs because of the gliding mechanism. As Beth mentioned, this chair does fold differently than others. In the earlier thread, I provided measurements of the chair when folded if that's an issue. I find that I don't fold my chair. It's always out for DS to use. Even if I had a chair that folded compactly, I do not believe that I would fold it.

Let me know if I can help you in anyway, but it sounds like you've decided to go with the Combi.