PDA

View Full Version : Peg Perego Prima Pappa Black Upholstered High Chairs

mom of thomas fan
03-19-2003, 03:07 PM
Hello,

I have not been able to find a store in the S.F. area that carries the peg perego prima pappa black high chair and was wondering if anyone could provide information or thoughts for the following:

1. Is the vinyl or cloth upholstery more durable and which is eaiser to keep clean?
2. Any thoughts on which would be the best high chair between the Roller - Black Tie (has bar and storage basket, but doesn't fold up), Black Sable (fabric cover) or Black Leatherette?
3. Can the Black Leatherette replacement cover fit the Black Sable high chair? If so, how well?
4. How well does the Black Sable cover hold up after multiple washings?

Thank you.

JenM
03-27-2003, 08:41 PM
I am also in the Bay Area and my friend has the black tie version and says it's really hard to clean, she told me not to buy it. Now I am trying to figure out if I should get the black sable one, or if that has the same problem.
Anyone have the black sable perego and can let us know if it is a good chair and easy to clean?

arizonamommy
03-31-2003, 05:25 PM
I have the metropolis which is the same fabric as the black sable. I have had no problems cleaning it. We have only been using it for a month so I have not tried to remove the cover and wash it. I just make sure to wipe everything down after meals and have had no problem. I think the fabric looks so much better than the vinyl. Just my opinion. Hope this helps.

Marcy

JenM
03-31-2003, 10:07 PM
thanks Marcy- so the fabric is easy to wipe down? I haven't seen the chair in person, but it seems that fabric would be harder to wipe down than vinyl. Just double checking that you think it's easy.
thanks again!

Andrea S
04-01-2003, 09:20 AM
I have this chair and I do not have any problems cleaning the fabric. I just wipe it down after Andrew eats. The vinyl wipes up alittle easier, but I like being able to throw the cover in the wash.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02