PDA

View Full Version : best bouncer seat?

Xariklia
03-29-2003, 10:06 PM
looking for the best fisher price bouncer seat, any suggestions??

JElaineB
03-30-2003, 12:36 AM
My son loves his Kick and Play bouncer. He is able to sit up in it now so I think I have to put it away...WAH!!! That said, it might depend on your baby's temperment. If you have an active baby the Kick and Play is great, but if your baby likes to be soothed more when alone you might try the new Aquarium seat. If you have a two-story house my suggestion would be to get two anyway, you'll find it useful to have one on each floor!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

lukkykatt
03-30-2003, 03:37 PM
I agree with the Kick and Play. It was a great seat, and I hated to put it away. It was nice because it kept the baby entertained, and also the seat was bigger and seemed more sturdy than alot of the other seats. Even my 3 year old loved listening to the music!

I got it before the aquarium seat came out though, so can't compare it with that for you.

egoldber
03-30-2003, 03:42 PM
I had the FP Infant to Toddler Rocker. She really liked the seat when she was small. Now that she is older, she likes it again as her own little chair.

HTH,

nigele
03-30-2003, 04:35 PM
We loved our Kick and Play! I have since seen the Aquarium version and don't like it half as much. I am actually getting ready to buy yet another one as a gift for a friend. This will be the third one we have bought as a gift because we liked our so much.

vikivoly
04-05-2003, 01:07 PM
I agree, the FP Kick 'n Play is great. My DD took to it very early on. She loved the lights as a newborn.

She is now 4 months old and uses it primarily as a seat. I think she got a little bored with the light and sound bar.

teddy
04-05-2003, 01:13 PM
I have the Kick and Play. I like it because DD's movements cause the light and sound to activate.

Grandma has the Aquarium bouncer. DD just sits in it and watches the fish.

DD seems to enjoy both, but personally, I like the Kick and Play for her. It rewards her movements.