PDA

View Full Version : frustrated with megasaucer

xiaolun
03-31-2003, 12:58 AM
We just bought the megasaucer because we liked the colors better than the others. But DD (almost 6 months) seemed so frustrated in it because she couldn't pull any of the toys to her mouth. Have you expereienced such problems with your babies? Would the other saucers work better for us? Or should we conclude that DD just does not like exersaucers. She likes her doorway jumper so much though. Many thanks for your help!

twins r fun
03-31-2003, 01:10 AM
We got a hand me down exersaucer that had only one attached toy. I think there were some pieces missing, but that it was in fact designed to have only a few toys. We would just throw a bunch of toys on the tray and our boys could play with them and chew on them. They did seem slighty frustrated by not being able to mouthe the one attached toy. I think your daughter may grow to like the exersaucer as she gets more interested in playing with things and less interested in eating them. This is a gradual process! Also if you give her some more time in the exersaucer, she might start to understand that she has to play with it differently than her other toys. I don't know what is out there in the exersaucer world, but maybe you could try to find one that at least has some tray space to put a few toys on.

Nicole