PDA

View Full Version : Curious George Stuff

cuca_
04-07-2003, 02:21 PM
I remember reading in older posts that there were a few Curious George moms. I just noticed that kidsurplus.com has a variety of curious george items such as books, blocks and stuffed animals. Just thouhgt I'd let Curious George fans know.

Rachels
04-07-2003, 02:38 PM
How have people's experiences been with kidsurplus? I ordered from them once, and it was not good at all. The item was discontinued, but they never told me that, never communicated with me at all, never answered my emails-- nothing! I had to check credit card statements every month to be sure I'd never been billed. I never was. Weird. I've held off ordering from them again.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

trumansmom
04-07-2003, 04:13 PM
I've ordered from them twice. The first time was great. I received the items very quickly. The second time, after 2 weeks, I called to check on my order and was told that it was out of stock and that they had "tried to email me". Oh, and in the meantime, they HAD charged my credit card. They did quickly refund it however. I've been hoping this was a a fluke and that they really had better business practices than that. But after reading your email, I guess I wasn't the only one. Bummer -they have some pretty cool stuff there sometimes!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01