PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend Highchairs?

Sherry
04-13-2003, 06:57 AM
Does anyone know if BRU discontinued the Baby Trend Highchairs? I looked online and they said they were discontinued, both the Khaki Gingham and the Breckendridge. I went to the store the other day and they were low in stock. I didn't have a chance to ask any sales rep. I thought these highchairs were pretty good quality!

Annette_C
04-13-2003, 03:18 PM
Sherry,
I agree with you on the great quality of the Baby Trend high chair. In fact, I loved it so much that I bought two (one for home and one for granparent's house).
When I was shopping for a high chair, I was looking at the Prima Pappa and Chicco like the Fields recommended in the BBB. The thing I didn't like about them was the leather seat (I can't stand leather seats! Hot and sticky in summer, cold in winter). Then, I happen to see the Fields on the Today show last spring and they were showing and recommending the baby trend chair (quoting their words "all the fancy features of the high end chairs for less money"). I liked the Khaki because it had a padded, cotton seat.
I immediately set out to go find this chair but found they were on back order because they were so popular! I had to wait a while to be able to get one.
I LOVE everything about this chair! It reclines, it has wheels, it folds, it stores the tray in back, has height adjustment, leg separ. on seat not on tray, etc. By the time I bought the second chair, BRU and TRU had them in stock. As a matter of fact, I was just there yesterday and they had them in stock (I live in CT).
I haven't heard anything about them being discontinued but I'll keep an eye out.
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

madelinesmom
04-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Madeline's Mom

Check E-Bay they are a great source for anything that is hard to find.

Jane

LucyG
04-15-2003, 02:32 PM
If you can't find it, the direct number for Baby Trend is 1-800-328-7363. You can probably order it from them. HTH!

daisymommy
04-16-2003, 09:13 AM
They still have them here. We love this high chair!

City Girl
04-16-2003, 04:39 PM
I saw online too that BRU says they're "not stocked or discontinued". Someone also went to buy mine for me, and they were told at the store that it was discontinued (the person mentioned it to DH)???

If no-one can get it from my registry @ BRU, I guess I'll just end up buying it myself, unless it's just a high-demand item that will eventually get a new stock. I hope that's the case.