PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bouncy seat that actually "bounces" on its own???

etwahl
04-17-2003, 05:29 PM
I have the kick and play and find that I often have to bounce it for her to soothe her in ADDITION to it vibrating. Is there a bouncy seat that does this with a button rather than my leg?!

Also, I had her sleeping in it last night with vibrate on all night. Since she was sick and had to sleep upright, I thought the vibrate would also be soothing (it seemed to be). But is there a point where they get used to being vibrated to sleep and can't sleep any other way? Or is she too young to worry about that as a problem?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003

lukkykatt
04-17-2003, 06:11 PM
I can't answer your first question - I used the Kick and Play too. But in regard to your second question, I used a bouncy seat with both of my children and also had a PnP with a vibrating bassinet (Yes, my mother used to tell me that my kids would never know what it was like to feel "normal")

I never had a problem with them getting to sleep once they got too big for these things. It seems like they grow out of the need for the soothing vibrations!