PDA

View Full Version : Graco Monkey Bussiness Pack and Play

Laila
04-21-2003, 08:49 PM
I have registered for the above mentioned pack and play. It only cost $80. Why so cheap?

We will be using it in our bedroom at first as a bassinet. Is it uncomfortable for the child? It says full size bassinet. Our other functions will be on overnight stayovers, and a playpen in the future. Any previous experience on this model? Can kids get out? Does the full size bassinet support well?

Momof3Labs
04-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Do you have a link to it? I couldn't find it on BRU or babycenter.com.

Does it have the changing table option? I loved that and would highly recommend it, good for setting up a second changing station somewhere else in the house. Other things, like a mobile/stabile (Colin loved his!), canopy, parent organizer and tent are just icing on the cake.

Most babies don't mind sleeping in the PNP bassinet, and some do. Colin didn't like it, I think because it wasn't very cozy. He was much happier in his Moses basket.

Can't comment on your other questions as Colin isn't old enough and I haven't seen that model, but hopefully someone else can!

stillplayswithbarbies
04-21-2003, 10:22 PM
My daughter naps fine in her full size PnP bassinette, but hates the Moses basket. :) She likes to have her arms out to her sides when she lays on her back and the Moses basket is too narrow. I am sad about that because I love the way the Moses basket looks. Oh well!

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

cchavez
04-22-2003, 10:27 AM
This is the PNP at Target right? I think it is only 80.00 b/c it does not have the changing station. We got the monkey businesss swing but we opted to get the Green Glen plaid PNP at BRU. It was around 100.00 and it comes with 3/4 bassinet and changing station. HTH.

Laila
04-24-2003, 10:15 AM
I saw it at Target yesterday, and think it will suite me well. Our house is so small that we do not need a 2nd changing station. We just want it for overnight stays, and the babys 1st 3 months or so, then a play pen.

Thanks for the reply's

madelinesmom
04-29-2003, 11:46 PM
Madeline's Mom

We have a much fancier one for home; lights, music, vibrating I just knew DD would love it... Wrong... She hated the music and dosen't care for the vibration... Thank goodness it was a gift. My mother in law bought the Monkey Business from Target and we use it when we visit, it is just perfect. It dosen't have the changing station option but I didn't use that anyway at home.

Good Luck,
Jane