PDA

View Full Version : Hello Bee, Hello Me (book!!)

beckyr88
05-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Just wanted to post about this book--Stella LOVES it! We got it as a gift 2 days ago. It is one of those plastic, puffy books and has mirrors and really basic, cute pictures of animals. Made by Sassy.

I know there are several babies here in the 2-3 month range and wanted to share my discovery! I just had no idea that she would be interested in anything like this! Stella will look at it for at least 10 minutes at a time, a few times a day. Really cute. I highly recommend it!

Are there other books people have found fun for these little ones? I feel silly that I am just now realizing that she can look at books!!!

Momof3Labs
05-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Colin was really young when he started to enjoy The Very Hungry Catterpiller. That book would really hold his interest!

I'm going to have to check out your book, too - sounds like it would hold up to Colin's chewing, one of the more important criteria at this stage. :-)

beckyr88
05-01-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks!
I'll probably pick that up this weekend...it is so fun to be able to "do" stuff with her now!

mam615
05-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Lamaze makes great cloth books with "crinkly" pages (some kind of crinkly plastic sewn inside). Dorothy loves one called "Fly Away Ladybug," which you can find at BRU or BuyBuyBaby. I don't know what it is about that noise that mesmerizes her -- she must have some in-utero memories of all those times I opened a bag of potato chips!