PDA

View Full Version : Online places for toys?

peanut4us
05-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Can anyone recommend places to buy toys for baby online... with good prices? Specifically right now, I want to get Sara some kind of activity mat like a Gymini or something (any other suggestions are great too).

I just hate paying top retail dollar in places like TRU.

THanks,

Joey
Mother to Sara Anne 3/27/03

stillplayswithbarbies
05-04-2003, 10:13 PM
I really like www.kidsurplus.com

I don't think they have a Gymini now, but they have toys and their prices are awesome. I've ordered from them about three times already for clothes and other baby stuff. Books too.

(I am not affiliated with them at all, just a happy customer)

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

Rachels
05-05-2003, 07:53 AM
There are frequent sales at www.iqkids.com , and they have a huge selection of stuff.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

brubeck
05-05-2003, 09:21 AM
If you know exactly what you want, look on Yahoo Shopping. I have found some good prices on toys through them.

justlearning
05-05-2003, 11:13 AM
I've seen certain toys (like the Gymini) discounted on sale at the major sites like babycenter.com, etc. but you have to watch for the sales. I just ordered the Gymini last week from babiesrus.com because, even though it was full price ($50 for the Noah's Ark Deluxe version), the shipping is free right now. Usually, the shipping for Gyminis are very expensive (as much as $16) due to their large dimensions. BRU also is currently offering other specific toys from their Imaginarium division with free shipping right now (e.g., Lamaze toys, LeapFrog learning table, etc.). HTH.

mama2be
05-05-2003, 06:30 PM
I just discovered Manhattan Toys products and have them all listed as items to purchase one day...I like the quality, colors etc...

I love them!!! They are sold at differnt sites so look around, shipping alone on a small item from a company I jsut ordered from was $6 for a very small item, so don't pass up a more expensive product that has free shippping!!!

Do a search on Manhattan Toys and you'll see some of their products I like their mat but already have the gymni...I would have gottent hiers if I did not have mine already!!!

egoldber
05-06-2003, 06:23 AM
I get the vast majority of Sarah's toys at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Target. But TRU does not always have terrible prices.

HTH,