PDA

View Full Version : FP Aquarium bouncer seat

nat12
05-16-2003, 02:00 PM
I just received this as a gift. A bouncer was one of the last things on my 'to buy' list (I thought I'd go with a bouncer rather than a swing) and now I don't have to worry about researching bouncers anymore but I'm curious to know, for those of you who have one, has it worked well for you and your little one? Thanks!

Natalie
edd 6/2/03

nathansmom
05-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Nathan loves his. He loves the sounds the aquarium makes and stares at the fish, sometimes he talks to them. The one thing I don't like is the vibrating part is loud if you don't have the aquarium going.

lisams
05-16-2003, 03:36 PM
My DD loves hers! She's now 6 months and only really uses it to watch her Baby Einstien videos, but she still ocasionally likes to watch the fish and bubbles and just hang out in it. I think it's a really good bouncer!

Lisa

AndrewsMommy
05-16-2003, 09:23 PM
My DS loves his as well! He loves to stare at the fish and listen to the songs!

Tina
Mom to Andrew 3/31/03

memedee
05-16-2003, 09:39 PM
I think you need both the bouncy and the swing.
My 3 and 1/2 week old grandson uses them both.
The bouncy is good for awake time and the swing is good for quieting and naps.
I am debating which one to get for my house.
Probably the bouncy as it is easier to move around.

Denyse
05-18-2003, 12:04 PM
Brett loves his! He is fascinated with the bubbling display and I love that he can hear a variety of sounds and not always just music. He's sitting in his "talking" away at the display right now!

jubilee
05-18-2003, 07:40 PM
I bow to the bouncer seat gods... it is such a lifesaver!! I put it just at the far side of the bathroom and put Logan in it so I can take a shower, go the bathroom, wash my hands, etc. It is so wonderful to have a safe place to put him while I can't be with him. I actually get to take LONG showers every morning because I put him in it right after he feeds, then the bouncy motion just soothes him to sleep. I get about an hour nap out of him when I put him in the seat- which makes the morning so much more bearable when I get a good shower and get some breakfast. If I could I'd get a second one for the living room, since dragging it around the house isn't fun. I wish it was sturdy enough to move it while the baby was in it. We don't think the vibration is loud if you have it on carpet- in fact I can't even hear it. Hope your baby loves it as much as mine does...