PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOUNCER SEAT & PACKNPLAY?

aagirls
06-26-2003, 02:30 PM
I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER TO GET A BOUNCER THAT SWINGS OR JUST A PLAIN BOUNCER? WE'RE ALSO LOOKING FOR A PACK N PLAY. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

heidi_timms
06-26-2003, 02:58 PM
I have all three. A combi bouncer seat that I got off of ebay, new in box and the Graco Pack n'Play. We got the French bear that has the changing table, canopy and bassinet. We already have used the changing table and bassinet for a weekend trip. We also just got the new travel swing made by Graco, similar to the Fisher Price Take Along Swing. The bouncer seat and the travel swing both fold up and are nice to take to the inlaws house or on weekend trips.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

Marisa6826
06-26-2003, 03:41 PM
We have the Graco Pack n'Play in Saratoga (green plaid). It has a 3/4 bassinette and a changing table. Can't say that I've ever used the changing table, but the rest of it is awesome. Sophie exclusively slept in the bassinette for the first three months of her life.

We now use the bottom portion of the PnP for naps and playtime.

As far as bouncers go, we have the FP Kick and Play. Can't go wrong with it although we're jealous of the new Aquarium version!

-m

LucyG
06-26-2003, 03:42 PM
We have the Fisher Price Kick n' Play bouncer. It has music, some dangling toys, and a vibrating feature. I think it's a nice model, and DD likes it. We can remove the toy bar when she wants to just look around the room.

We have a Graco Pack n' Play that we got at Target. I don't know the pattern, but it's green and has jungle animals on it. It has a 3/4 bassinet, which DD still sleeps in at 4 months (weight limit of 15 lbs. on the bassinet). It also has a changing unit on the end, but we have not used that. Our house is one story, so it's just as easy to change the baby in her room on the changing table. Our PNP does not fit through a doorway, but I think newer Graco models might.

votre_ami03
06-26-2003, 05:41 PM
I don't have the baby yet, but we have the FP Kick & Play, b/c of the strong reviews. We are getting the Graco P n' P in Clarion, w/full bassinet & changing table.

Christy
EDD - 7/26
Boy! Nolan

mam615
06-26-2003, 07:40 PM
We got the Fisher Price Kick & Play bouncer with vibrations. It was great for the first 4 months or so. The vibrations would put her to sleep and allowed me to have a shower every day! Now, at 8 months, she can almost climb out of it, but it was great while it lasted.

We got the Graco Travel Sport Pack N Play. It came with all the things I really wanted:
1. A removable changing pad at a good height
2. a canopy for sun and bug protection
3. a full-size bassinet, which I thought we would use, but never actually did
4. a "heat shield" on one side of the pack n play -- great since we are planning to use it at the beach.
5. Easy set up and take down.

It's a little heavy, but you don't need to actually carry it that much, so I'm happy with it.

millerpjm
06-26-2003, 08:27 PM
We have the FP kick and play bouncy, which DS loves. He likes the toys and the music. I had another bouncy (delta luv I think) which had a defective toybar - the music did not play and it did not light up. So I used it without the toybar and he hated it.

I also have A Graco pack and play. I don't remember the pattern but it has the full bassinet and an activity bar. No changing table though. So far, I don't miss it.

Jen

Proud mama to Thomas (4 1/2 months)