PDA

View Full Version : Sony Babycall Montior questions

06-26-2003, 09:33 PM
I was on the Sony site about a month ago and was eyeing the Sony Babycall monitor with the 27-channels. The model number is 910.

Today, I decided to purchase it and it is no longer available (no baby monitors are available on their website).

I then did a search for Babycall monitors on the web. The only store I have found it in is Target but it is the 900 model with only 9 channels. Furthermore, I have seen references to another model NTM-30 but don't know anything about it. None of the sites seem to sell it or have info about it.

Now my questions:

Does anyone know where the 910 model might be available?

What is this NTM-30 model? Is it newer? Older? Has it different features?

My thinking is that if they are coming out with a new model (perhaps this NTM-30 model) then I should wait and check that one out??

Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, lisa F.

pastaff65
06-27-2003, 08:13 AM
We just purchased the NTM 910 at Babies R Us. Only used it a couple of times but it seems to be working ok. I did notice interference from our cordless phone but other than that I like it. Patty

heidi_timms
06-27-2003, 01:12 PM
We bought the 910 at a Fry's Electronic store. We really love it and it has minimal interference with our phones.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

jestagrl79
05-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Our Toys R Us had them available as of two months ago, and Amazon.com also carries the Sony BabyCall 910. Hope this helps!

dbianca23
05-24-2006, 04:06 PM
ours is the 27 channel, we got it at bru 2 yrs ago. you can also try ebay, i wanted a second set for my il's house and there were plenty of them for sale in the $20. price range.

BaileyBea
05-25-2006, 09:02 PM
If you can wait I would purchase the newer model.

We had interference w/our 900 MHz phones and DHs blackberry.

Then we got a new 5 GHz phone so we have less interferance now.

We also notice that we get interferance from large construction type that drive through the neighborhood.

If you can wait I suggest waiting to see if they come out w/one that is stronger than 900 MHz.

It is a good monitor though. I can hear everything!