PDA

View Full Version : Play Mat/Gym for Tummy Time

1stTimeMummytoLorelai
06-27-2003, 10:23 AM
Does anyone have any preferences in play gyms or play mats for babies under 6 months? I'm looking for a good one for "tummy time" and for infant play. I saw one on the Learning Curve website that's by Lamaze that I really like, but I can't find a retailer who has it anywhere. Any thoughts??
Thanks in andvance,
Kate
expecting our 1st- EDD 22 Sept 03

heidi_timms
06-27-2003, 01:11 PM
I bought the boppy tummy time pillow, but I just saw a tummy time pillow/mat set that was a cute bear set at a Ross Store. The pillow was the shape of the bear and was sort of like a Boppy. The baby rests up on it and I believe that it had a mat with it too.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

brubeck
06-27-2003, 03:55 PM
We actually use the Gymini for this. The floor mat is bright and colorful with interesting designs, and the hanging toys encourage baby to lift its head to examine them.

dueinmay
06-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Kate,

I *thought* I saw one (similar to the Gymini) by Lamaze at BRU. I think I will be back there in the next few days and will take a look. I'm trying to decide the same question myself right now. I've heard many good things about the Gymini, but I noticed a new version out by Einstein Baby and am intrigued with that now . . .

Rebecca

It's a girl!