PDA

View Full Version : Question about FP HC Deluxe

firstbaby
07-01-2003, 12:17 PM
Quick question about the FP HC Deluxe - we found one at the Target near us and my husband was a little concerned about the stability - it seemed to not be as stable as the Evenflo ones they also stocked. I have not really considered Evenflo based on the feedback in BB and from my friends with kids but thought maybe we should consider another chair besides the FP if it won't hold up well. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Due with 1st Baby - 1/7/04

kaitlinsmommy
07-01-2003, 05:41 PM
I just posted a kudos for the FP Healthy Care Deluxe but will also reply here. I have been using it with my 7 month old dd for a month & I love it! I find it very stable and the 5 point harness keeps her secure in it. I roll it from kitchen (linoleum) to dining room (carpet) with her in it and have no problems. Price was not a factor for me in choosing a hc, but this one was only $70 at Target and I think it is great!

Kim
SAHM to Kaitlin 11-30-02

mum1day
07-02-2003, 08:16 AM
I'm just curious, what does BB say about this high chair? Did it get good reviews?

ginamlee
07-02-2003, 09:50 AM
It was chosen as their highest recommendation.

aagirls
07-02-2003, 10:05 AM
I found this high chair online for 59.99. I think the website was babyage.com. I would get this highchair because it looks like a really good one, but we don't have the space for it. We are buying the Safety Firsts All in one reclinging booster seat.

malie
07-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Actually the 59.99 one at babyage.com is not the same chair. Babyage does sell the deluxe (for 89.99) but it's still not the same design as Target (the target chair does not have the ruffle)

At this point it seems like those who can find the Target only pattern without the ruffle could probably buy them and resell them on ebaby and make a profit (I'm joking here..well someone might actually be able to do that but )

cmcostain
07-02-2003, 08:50 PM
I have this high chair and LOVE it! I did not want a highchair but the other options (tot-loc chair and booster seat) did not work out for us. This is sooooo easy to clean and I roll it from the kitchen to the dining room (tile to carpet) all the time. I also love the different height positions- they come in handy if we're at the kitchen table or I'm feeding ds from the couch!

C<><

wendmatt
07-04-2003, 12:39 AM
we don't have the deluxe version but the original without wheels. It's very stable, folds up neatly, cleans well and is great. bb gave it a great review, that's why I got it as I couldnt afford the chico or primapapa. It's a great chair for the price.

stillplayswithbarbies
07-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Does the original have a ruffle around it?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

wendmatt
07-05-2003, 03:00 AM
unfortunately yes! It's so silly! It does get pretty grubby too but it wipes off OK.

angelil
07-05-2003, 08:46 PM
What's the difference between the deluxe and the regular healthy care highchair? Is it worth the extra money to get the deluxe one?

stillplayswithbarbies
07-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Near as I can tell, the Deluxe has wheels and the regular does not. The Deluxe has three removable trays, the regular has one.

They are about the same price, so I don't see any reason not to get the Deluxe. (both are around $60 that I have seen)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03