PDA

View Full Version : 900 MHz Baby Monitors

klm314
07-03-2003, 05:13 AM
I'm looking to buy an excellent 900 MHz Baby Monitor, preferably one with two receivers. What would you recommend? TIA

millerpjm
07-03-2003, 08:04 AM
I did not like the graco 900 mhz monitor - it was very staticy. We did not get good reception at all. We also kept picking up our neighbor's phone calls. We ended up getting a non-900 mhz monitor - FP sound and lights which works well.

Jen

Proud mama to Thomas (5 months old)

Marisa6826
07-03-2003, 08:25 AM
We have Philips one that we love. It only has one receiver though...

Here's their link.

http://www.consumer.philips.com/global/b2c/ce/catalog/subcategory.jhtml;jsessionid=YAEYEFCKRWJ0MCRQNAVRY VIKGBUTSHD0?groupId=CONVENIENCE_GR&divId=0&catId=BABYCARE_CA&subCatId=BABYMONITORS_SU

Good luck!

-m

malisa
07-08-2003, 03:10 PM
We have a Philips monitor too. I'm not sure if it's the same one that "m" posted since I couldn't pull up that link, but it does only have one receiver. We love it, it is the size of a pager, very small and easy to carry around (I love that it's cordless). My only complaint is that it is so narrow that it doesn't stand up and balance well on the counter. It often falls or gets knocked off onto the wood floors usually 1-2 times a day. (I must confess to dropping it quite a bit as well). My dh can't understand how it could possibly fall so much. But it works great and it's been almost 8 months. The rechargeable battery lasts forever too.

malisa
mom to Isabella 11/9/02