PDA

View Full Version : 1968 sunken tub- can euro tub be used counter top?

ElizabethB
07-19-2003, 12:05 PM
This is my first post! I'm 6 months pregnant. But I have ds who is 9-that was so long ago, so I will need lots of baby bargains help, I do have the book but need some info.

I will need a baby bath but it will have to be used countertop since my tub is sunken. You have to step into it and the rim is at toe level. Being 6 mths pregnant its an interesting site to see me climbing in and out. In any case is there a better tub for this?

thank you
Liz

nathansmom
07-19-2003, 11:28 PM
I use my euro tub on the counter. Yes its a little more of a hassle but I like it better on the counter.

justlearning
07-20-2003, 12:56 AM
Another idea would be using it in a shower stall if you have one. The Eurotub fits right into our shower stall, so I sit on the floor and bathe him that way. Our stall is small so the tub only fits one way, but DS doesn't seem to mind that I sit behind him while bathing him. We've been very happy with the Eurotub--it makes bathing easy since he's so well supported that you have both of your hands free to wash him. Ethan is at the age now where he has a lot of fun kicking and splashing water in his Eurotub.

ElizabethB
07-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Thank you for your help. I do have a stall shower in the masterbath. I'll have to see if it fits but thats a great suggestion.
Thank you again!