PDA

View Full Version : GREAT baby site to order from... (esp Kushies)

Lori in NJ
07-24-2003, 12:37 PM
The kidsurplus.com site was out of stock on Kushies sheets (for the PNP) so I did an internet search for other sites that sold them. I just ordered from www.basicallybaby.com --they had the Kushies at $6.95 (less than the Graco which are not good quality and $8.99 and less than Nojo that are $8.95 and terrycloth). I cannot say enough great things about them--I ordered Sun pm and got them Thurs am. There was free shipping and it came to $14 for both to show up at my doorstep. I requested NON-gender specific and they obliged perfectly, I'm going back to their site to see if there is more I can order b/c it's SO refreshing to find a GREAT site!!!

Hope other people are able to have a similar experience with them!!!

Lori

peanut4us
07-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks for sharing this site. I just looked through their stuff, and I'm sad I don't need anything at the moment (Ok, cause when has that ever happened?). But I am going to buy some PNP sheets soon, so I will definately give them a whirl!

cinrein
07-25-2003, 08:08 AM
Lori,
Thanks for sharing! I just looked at their site and see only 1 PNP sheet offered. How did you know that they are Kushies? They are 6.99 and come in white or assorted prints.

Cindy
Mama to Anna 2/11/03

pritchettzoo
07-25-2003, 10:11 AM
I wondered that too, and from what I can tell from their site, it looks like Kushies is the only brand of merchandise they carry.

(Hi other Anna!)

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03

Lori in NJ
07-25-2003, 12:37 PM
You know, that's a really good point... I did an internet search to find them and I guess b/c as Anna mentioned, since everything on their site is Kushies brand I just assumed (took the $14 risk). As I mentioned, b/c I don't know the sex of the baby I just wrote a note asking for non-gender specific (b/c I preferred NOT get the white sheets) and they obliged wonderfully. I now understand why everyone raves about the Kushies brand!!!

HTH--I have a MAJOR case of placenta brain these days!!!

Lori