PDA

View Full Version : Favorite toys

cheyennemom
07-27-2003, 11:51 PM
Just wondering if anyone would like to share their child(ren)s age and favorite toy? And, whether you picked it out for them or not.

Mine:

DD age 11 months: Egg shakers; from the "Easter Bunny."

DS age 4: Bob the Builder Trucks; my DS choose them himself.

egoldber
07-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Sarah's hands down favorite toy right now is Playdoh. She would do PlayDoh all day if I let her! She is 23 1/2 months!

agomalley
07-28-2003, 04:04 PM
My DS, Ryan is 3.5 months. Right now his favorite thing is his Aquarium Swing. He's just now starting to notice toys, but doesn't really grasp anything for any period of time yet. He did have this long caterpillar thing today that he seemed to enjoy. It was almost as big as him, so it was easy to "hug."
Anabelle :)

August Mom
07-28-2003, 09:35 PM
DS is 11 months. Truthfully, his favorite toys right now are things around the house, like our duster. He was carrying it around all day. He also adores my grandmother's cane. He plays and plays with it and carries it around.

As far as manufactured toys go, his current favorites are two small rubber balls (they look like tiny four-square balls, if anyone remembers that game LOL). He carries them around, bounces them, rolls them and throws them. He got them at our playgroup birthday party.

Karenn
07-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Colin is 13 months and spends most of his time with books and balls. His favorite book is Where is Baby's Belly Button by Karen Katz. (Thanks to August mom for suggesting this one!)

MelissaTC
07-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Matthew loves to play with tupperware :)

His favorite toys include his duplo blocks and his Little Tykes Discovery sounds workshop and kitchen. He is 13 months old.

blnony
07-29-2003, 12:19 PM
Audrey's favorites are just little things from around the house, a wooden spoon, metal measuring spoons and coasters. She just likes to carry stuff around with her. But her favorite activity is emptying anything, clothes in a basket, her toy box, her dresser drawers, her bookshelf. Anything she can empty, then "try" to put it all back. She would do that for hours.
As far as "real" toys: she likes the Fisher Price Stacker toy a lot; and this Lamaze Fabric Book with the Catapillar that goes through the book. I don't know what its given is!:)
She's 11 1/2 months and just starting to walk, so she also really likes her Little Tykes Mail Box Push Toy a lot.