PDA

View Full Version : Should I get a changing pad cover for the pack n' play?

kels228
07-31-2003, 01:26 AM
I have registered for the Graco Pack n' Play Nursery Time Cubby Parade. I was thinking maybe I should also register for a changing pad cover for the changing pad feature on this pack n' play....or would one even fit? I am talking about the Terry Contour Covers by Simmons/Simmons Juvenile, which fit on the regular contour pads -- would one also fit on the pack n' play pad? I can't tell by looking at it in the store.

Thanks.

Kathleen
Due 11/9/03

tshuski
07-31-2003, 06:26 AM
Rather than get another cover, we just used a large receiving blanket on ours. Worked great.
HTHs
Trish

cinrein
07-31-2003, 07:25 AM
The Simmons terry covers do fit. They don't look like they would, but they do.

I would put something on it--either a cover or towel, blanket. The vinyl is cold on the baby's back. Plus we learned the hard way that in the event of a pee flood, the changing table is not "water-tight" as it leaked around the holes for the safety straps down into the bassinet. Ugh--even more to clean up!

Cindy
Mama to Anna 2/11/03

amp
07-31-2003, 11:30 AM
We never did buy a cover for ours. We just change him on it without the cover. Strange since we have a changing pad cover on the the changing table upstairs... :o Anyway, we haven't used it yet, and I guess we won't worry about it now. But I hope we don't run into the problem noted in another post (the pee flood!) Have been sprayed, but it got me, not the bassinet. x(

MartiesMom2B
07-31-2003, 09:01 PM
We place a large waterproof burp pad on the changing area of our pack n' play. It works great. If DD gets poop or pee on it you just have to put a new one down.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03