PDA

View Full Version : Prima pappa replacement cover

trasque
08-06-2003, 02:04 AM
Does anyone know which replacement covers will fit on the prima pappa? I know the perego website does but they seem pricy. Also I have read that baby trend sells a cover on their website but I can't find the cover only their highchairs: this looks like it would work but If anyone knows for sure please write back.

Thank you.
Traci

shall85296
08-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Is there a problem w/ the original cover? I had a seam that was running on my Pappa ( its the double fabric type), and they are sending me a replacement, even though I am past the Warranty period.
Its worth a try!

trasque
08-08-2003, 08:58 PM
The problem is that the cover is 5 years old and has been cleaned too much. It is from my first son and we are going to use it again for number 2.

Momof3Labs
08-08-2003, 09:15 PM
If in doubt, try eBay - you never know what you'll find there. Just make sure that you get the right cover (the PP has been modified a couple of times recently, who knows how many times in the last 5 years).

trasque
08-08-2003, 09:54 PM
I have been checking there and the modifications have been a problem, we don't need the hole for the center retraint. I was going to sew one but I am toooo pregnant now to try. I really would like a taupe or something different that the perego colors, that is why I was wondering if any other brand works. I took some kidswline and a nojo out at Baby depot and the two piece one really doen't work, the nojo kinda would have but was the ugliest thing I have ever seen (they only had one that day. But I do know I won't be ordering the white leatherette again becuase it peals off with very strong cleaners but I hate stains.

Traci