PDA

View Full Version : A LIST OF CATALOGS FROM EARLY LEARNING COMPANIES...

mama2be
08-19-2003, 03:15 PM
I also posted in the lounge since this incorporates a lot of info...

So I love my local toy library...I think they are so lucky to have the Director that they have, she is in love with her job, knows all of her toys, cleans them all and takes such pride in the service. She jUSt spent a good hour with me on educational items and had a stack of catalogs that she has let me take ...
Here is some info on catalogs that she has, I am assuming the prices on these items would be cheaper than the price that we all pay in sotres etc... since these cataolgs are geared to "agencies"...

Many of these cataolgs have child care furniture...and huge wooden kitchen sets, easels, puppet show devices and tons and tons of "stuff". I picked thru the best ones and here is a list of them if anyone is interested...

I thought of Andrea...luckycat since she is building a toy room for her boys...
Wood Designs "Early Learning furniture" 1-800-247-8465
Great one with wooden desk, easels, huge cubbie's with plastic bins

Hatch
www.hatchstuff.com
books, cds, games, letters, tons and tons of toys,puppet shows,ar4t supplies,lamaze toys,mats, cots,
1-800-624-7968

Discount School Supplies
"lowest price guarenteed"
www.discountschoolsupply.com
mats, balls, legos,manipulative motor skill toys,beads,, gears, pegs,puzzles,nuts bolts, lite tables,lots of wood toys but also lots of plastic toys,HUGE lego like things, and grid like toys,a huge selection of plastic kitchen items,, musical instruemnts,bug table, ant farms,"under sea encounter aqarium,plastic microscope,tons of arts and crafts, beads,felt paper glue crayons,puffy paint, mural mat
1-800-627-2829

Tiny Tikes Fans...
Company called "STep 2"
www.step2childcare.com
you name it they got it in this line...
1-800-446-1135

My favorite
Kaplan
www.kaplanco.com
1-800-334-2014
arts, crafts, easels, sand tables, water tables (a wooden one too)...(lots of differnt plastic ones)...a wooden "modular science center",
wooden toys, Legos, and lego type toys,global awaremess items,music, cds. puppets,dolls of all diversity,wooden lemonade store, wooden washer dryer, iron,wooden kitchen,huge toy organizer with clear bins,

another good one like Kaplans
JonTi-Craft
www.jonti-craft.com

MOST OF THESE ITEMS ARE LARGE FOR A HOME...AND ARE GEARED TO CHILD CARE BUT FOR THE PRICE OF SOME ITEMS THEY SEEMED GOOD TO ATLEAST KNOW ABOUT AND HAVE ON HAND...

lukkykatt
08-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Ooh! Thank you so much for putting this great information together! Definitely will be visiting these sites.