PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have the TINY LOVE ACTIVITY MAT THAT HAS CURVED SECTIONS THAT YOU PUT TOGETHER???

mama2be
09-01-2003, 08:53 PM
My friend lent this to us when Tristan was born and she LOVED IT and claimed it to be her favortie item for her two girls. It ruely has "activities" on it so I had yet to put it together till tonight...

I was wondering if you filled your plastic part with water or left it dry. I thought TRistan would never notice that section and wouldn't you know he scootched over to it and tried to move the floatables in it and since no water they stayed still...

Also did your baby get mesmerized with the mirror...my goodness Tristan buried his face in that mirror I think kissing himself :)...but face down right there in his reflection. I never would have known this would entertain him so...

lisams
09-01-2003, 10:03 PM
We have this - I think it's called the 1-2-3 Discovery Lane. The water mat we had got a leak in the seem so we had Tiny Love send us another one (they have SUPER customer service). Well, sometime in the middle of the night one of my kitties had great fun with it. There were tiny holes all over it!!! So, my cat loved it and my DD did for the short time it was out ;-). While there was water in it, she would chase the little plastic things around. She also likes mirrors of any kind. I think she has had the most fun ripping the Discovery Lane apart more than anything.

Lisa

christic
09-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Yes, we have the Discovery Lane too and did fill the fish part with water. We also got a leak! and had to get a replacement piece from Tiny Love, which was very easy. I'd fill it but just keep a close eye on him with it. With my daughter I started thinking, wow she sure is drooling, and her onesie was soaked before I realized where it was coming from!

August Mom
09-02-2003, 02:54 PM
We have the 1-2-3 Discovery Lane and filled the aquarium with water. We didn't have any problems with leaks. DS wasn't really into the mirror. His favorite activity by far was removing the velcro shapes and putting them back. This was his favorite thing to do for a long time. Who knew. :)