PDA

View Full Version : Baby trend high chair

lablover
09-06-2003, 01:59 PM
I've read that the new baby trend high chair with the vinyl seat is coming out sometime in September....does anyone have any additional information - a more specific date, which stores will carry it, etc? Thanks in advance.

annex
09-06-2003, 07:44 PM
TRU in my town in Michigan had a display model this past week, but no others in stock yet. It will be selling at $59. I didn't get any other info on it, but the lower price compared to the older models makes me wonder if they are removing some feautres.

SarahD
09-07-2003, 06:35 AM
The TRU in our city also has the new Baby Trend high chair already. I went and looked at it and I like the colors but the new chair (with vinyl seat) doesn't have wheels and reclines in 3 positions instead of 4. I think those are the 2 major differences. Our BRU didn't carry it so I think just our TRU will have it.

Sarah

cchavez
09-07-2003, 01:24 PM
We the the new chair (Baby Trend Taylor Square) at TRU last wkend. You are right the only diffence are the castors (sp?) and 3 reclines instead of 4. hth

jlazx2
09-07-2003, 11:17 PM
If the wheels are really important & you what the vinyl seat you can order them from baby trend. They dont come attached anyways with the older models.

cchavez
09-08-2003, 08:06 AM
BT does sale a while vinyl seat cover for around 22.oo.

annex
09-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Just wanted to add that I bought the chair today - a bargain ($43) with the $6 off highchairs coupon TRU is running this month, plus a $10 off orders over $50 coupon I got in the mail. The lack of wheels, seemingly smaller size (although I didn't measure) than the older models, and only 1 tray insert, made it seem like a good fit for our needs (small kitchen and limited storage space.)