PDA

View Full Version : Best Price for the FP Deluxe Healthy Chair

Jen841
09-08-2003, 08:19 AM
From reading the reviews, I have decided this would be the chair for us. I want the non-rugffle version, which I understand Target carries.

Does this go on sale at Target (I am not in a rush-YET)?
Is there another place that sell the non-ruffle on wheels version?

hellokitty1
09-08-2003, 10:26 AM
edited to add my original post about the fp deluxe at target:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=8322&mesg_id=8322&page=3

Jen, I got the deluxe at target.com for 69.99 which is the best price around. it's not a sale price either. i've seen some sold at the local target store but for whatever reason, they don't have a model on display. you just have to look in the area where the other boxes of high chairs are. look at your local store first to avoid the s&h cost. but even if you have to go online, the 69.99 price wit s&h is still cheaper than everywhere else, which is 89.99. be sure to get the 10% target.com coupon code as well.

and the version at target is no-ruffles and the deluxe has wheels.

hth

malie
09-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Target is the only place that sells the Smiley Bear Pattern (which is the non-ruffle deluxe). I don't know at what point they reduced the price but they did at first carry it at the 89.99 price or 79.99 price (not sure which but I know it was one of those prices when we first purchased it).

They reduced it to the current 69.99 price around May (that's when I got it and the first time I say it at that price).

Since that time period I have never seen it in a target ad so unless it's an in store special, I'm not sure you are going to see it for less then that.

Not that I would normally recommend this but if you actually go to a Target you can usually apply for their credit card and get 10% off anything you purchase that day then just cancel the card since chances are you really don't need another credit card

mommy to ethan
09-08-2003, 07:47 PM
I bought this chair at target for the $69.99 price and love it! Unfortunately, the last time I saw the chair at my local target the price was back up around $79.99. Maybe your local target will still have the lower price.

Laura
Mommy to Ethan 1-29-03

tdempsey
09-08-2003, 10:42 PM
I just purchased the chair tonight at Target based upon all the recommendations, and the manager told me they will always be carrying it now for $69.99.

Teresa
Mommy to Hannah 4-22-03