PDA

View Full Version : Which chair do you like better?

heytootsy
09-10-2003, 06:21 PM
My Mom wants to get Maya a chair for Christmas, but we cannot make up our minds as to which we like more. What do you think? It is between the pink toile and the English floral.

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductFrame.asp?DepartmentID=4&CategoryID=32&SubCategoryID=490&ClassID=2880

Thanks,
Chrissy

AdoptChina
09-10-2003, 06:26 PM
I like both......but I pick the toile :)

etwahl
09-11-2003, 08:15 AM
pink toile definitely.

i was looking at those in my catalog. they are SOOOOOOOO cute. At what age do they really start using something liek this? it looks like our daughters are the same age.

That babystyle catalog is going to get me in trouble. way too cute.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

cchavez
09-11-2003, 09:27 AM
OMG! I was thinking about getting DS the denim chair for PBK for Christmas. It is on sale for 99.00 but I love the faux leather seat!! Do you think it would be too hot for Texas though? And I would also like to know if an 8 month old would use a chair like this. DS will be 8 months right after Christmas.

Oh, isn't the shipping really expensive on this chair??? Oh, just checked out since I am a first time customer, I would get free shipped as long as the promo is still running in a few months.

Let's keep each other posted any sale or "free shipping" promos at Babystyle.

Oh, I forgot to vote....I like the pink toile!
TIA!

houseof3boys
09-11-2003, 09:34 AM
They're both so cute but I think I have to go with the pink toile. It is just super cute and imagine the cute photo ops in that chair!

Your mom has good taste!

Kate888
09-11-2003, 10:48 AM
Another Maya here ;) I like both of them. The pink toile has a simple and elegant look. The English Floral is very shabby chic. I like the chenill accents. Hum...I think I have to go with the pink toile. It's just so pretty!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

jec2
09-11-2003, 11:47 AM
It's sounding unanimous...the toile!

Karenn
09-11-2003, 12:59 PM
I love those chairs! I'd go with the pink toile too.

Tammy, Colin got interested in chairs right around the time he started walking (11 mos. or so.) Now he LOVES to climb into his own chair (His is not so cushy as these chairs though! :) )

Roleysmom
09-11-2003, 07:42 PM
I am so jealous! I've been eyeing the toile for a while. Yeah for Maya! I vote for the toile.

Paula -- mom to Roley Julia 01-04-02

August Mom
09-11-2003, 08:14 PM
We have the PBK chair in navy corduroy and DS and I love it. It's super cute and comfy. DS likes sitting in it and climbing on it. It's padded well enough that he can climb on it and not hurt himself.

I'm not sure if the faux leather seat would be too hot for Texas. I guess it would depend on whether you run the AC or not. An 8 month old might use the chair if you sat them there for a photo op, to watch Baby Einstein, etc. DS got his when he was 1 year. While he does like it, I don't think he'll really use it like adults use furniture until after 18 months. He just doesn't like to sit still because he can climb and walk. He does like climbing into it by himself, though.

Oh. I like the pink toile the best too.

heytootsy
09-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Well, we did it. Ordered the toile! I cannot wait to get it. Now we just have to wait for the 5-7 week shipping wait. The shipping was expensive, but I had a $25 off coupon they sent me from a prior purchase. FYI, the free shipping does not include the surcharge, but you may be able to find a 15% off coupon code. I will let everyone know what we think when it arrives.