PDA

View Full Version : Oops. Our Monitor Had a Little Accident.

August Mom
09-11-2003, 11:12 PM
DS has discovered the joy of dropping items into other items. And, I've discovered the frustration of it. I've fished toys out of the trash, but today, I had the pleasure of fishing our FP Vibrating Monitor out of the toilet bowl. Yuck. Our rule is that the doors to all bathrooms remain closed, but DH left it open and DS took advantage of the situation.

It's not really working now. At first, the lights were on, but there was no sound. Now there's static. Any tips on how to fully dry this out or fix the situation? Surely I'm not the only one who has had this problem. TIA

Karenn
09-11-2003, 11:46 PM
:D :D :D

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you, but your story made my evening! Colin's in to that dropping thing too- I'll consider myself warned! :)

August Mom
09-12-2003, 07:54 AM
Well, I'm glad some good came out of this situation, Karen. :) I think I'm probably off to BRU to buy a new monitor. Sigh.

Andrea S
09-12-2003, 09:12 AM
You can try drying it with a hair dryer. Andrew is doing the same thing. We lost a couple balls and I am sure they went out with the trash. Everyday is a new adventure.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02