PDA

View Full Version : Our local Target had some cute WOOD TOYS!!!!

mama2be
09-15-2003, 03:15 PM
Hmmmm...I'd never ventured over to the toy section, got a few cute things this morning!!!!

mharling
09-15-2003, 06:06 PM
Like what?!!?? :)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32e1840e40d - New 9/8

mama2be
09-15-2003, 06:54 PM
They have some pretty "bead roller coasters" (for lack of a better name). Instead of boring beads (which I already have one of those) they have some with cars for boys, and flowers for girls.

They have a nice sized wooden train similiar to the Melissa and Doug one that I have with differnt shaped blocks that go on each train (Targets is actually a little larger than the one I have)

They have the magnetic numbers that letters
They had the "dress bear" (puzzle of differnt clothes to dress the bear in)

They had many wooden puzzles one had like five shoes with diffent type laces to learn to learn from...

They had a nice painted "truck" whose pieces in it were actually like a puzzle-I grabbed it and it actually rang up at only $7 something (either a mistake or on sale but un announced) I expected it to be $14 I think.

For a family room (not babies) they had top board games in wooden boxes that I liked-they could sit nicely and attractive on a shelf.
Monopoly, Clue, Scrabble, (there were 7 common games) each was $17- $19...

Andrea S
09-15-2003, 07:06 PM
That is where my sister got Andrew's duck ride on toy. It is too cute.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mama2be
09-15-2003, 08:37 PM
YES!!!!! I meant to add that ...they had the duck!!!!! I LOVED andrew's duck!!!!!! they hadt wo of them and it took everything in my power not to grab it :)...but he has three wooden ride toys already but I saw that duck and thought of Andrew!!!!

egoldber
09-15-2003, 08:53 PM
I have several of these from Target. I really like their toy selection. FYI, many of those wooden toys are a seasonal item for Target. They sell fast and disappear almost immediately after Christmas, so don't wait to buy stuff you may want.

HTH,